How It Works
How can we give EXTRA cashback on top of the special offers, sale prices, and voucher codes from major online retailers in the UK?
When you shop online and click the link for shops or retailers from a website, it is likely that they are getting commission for introducing you to the retailer. This does not affect the price you pay for your online shopping as the money will come out of the retailer's marketing budget.
Online shops spend millions of pounds a year paying commissions, and websites earn millions a year in this referral commission. Instead of keeping this commission eDealsUK shares a major chunk of this with you by paying you a cashback reward.
What exactly happens?
- You join free as a member of eDealsUK and get £5 welcome bonus.
- Login to our website whenever you want to shop online.
- Shop from your favourite websites including major retailers in our cashback shopping directory.
- Click on the images or links from our site for that particular shop.
- You will be taken to the relevant online shop's website to do your shopping as usual..
- Your purchase is tracked electronically; the retailer then pays eDealsUK.
- We pay you cashback. The amount of cashback is clearly stated in each online retailer's description.
You don't need to spend money to earn money!
Of course, you earn cashback when you do your usual online shopping as well!
Many of our offers including the ones in the fast cash, free stuff and free trials section do not require you to make any purchases. Some websites even pay you to visit them, register with them, take free trials etc., Earning cashback is quick and easy and you can even earn hundreds of pounds without spending anything.
No risks. No obligations. No extra costs. Just extra cash.